EWAway is a blog co-created by two persons. Ewa – its face – writes most of the extensive texts, takes photographs and manages Social Media. Romek primarily takes care of technical area of the site, although he often manages operational part of expeditions and logistics of most projects.
We are open to various forms of cooperation. We like challenges and the feel of fulfillment when we finish new projects. And with a lot of professional experience, we also know how to meet customer expectations so that they will be satisfied
Ewa (musicologist, art historian) is an artistic soul conjuring articles filled with emotions, passion and attractive photographs. During the trip, she delights almost at everything and captures it in photographs. All the while -her openness to people and communication skills makes the journey more unusual with finding places sometimes not available to most people.
Romek (programmer, biotechnologist) has a programmatic and technological mind, which makes him a perfect reviewer of our articles. He always takes care of the technical side of the blog, and during travels he is usually the brains of the operation, its organizer and a perfect accountant for all expenses.
Seemingly two different worlds but perfectly complementing.
Our blog adventure started in 2012 when we set out on a journey around the world. At that time it was kind of a travel journal written in spare time. However, in mid-2017, we shifted towards active blogging and started to create completely different content – extensive guides with tips for visitors, photo galleries aimed at encouraging to travel, and travel-related articles. An additional but important part of our blog is focused on culture. It contains descriptions of traditional events, festivals and performances in specific regions of the world. In the nearest future we plan to add a section with traditional dishes and drinks.
Suggested forms of cooperation
promotion of regions culture
articles on request
educational (for children and adolescents)
What do we offer?
- dependable and reliable contact with the customer
- interesting and valuable content that also takes high-level SEO knowledge into account
- engaging readers with additional social media
- keeping to deadlines and arrangements
- perfectionism – as „the devil is in the details”
Our statistics as of 10.01.2020
Blog’s positions on the 1’st site of Google (selected queries from Google Search Console) | January 2020
- przydatne w podróży1,0
- Probiotyk przed wyjazdem1,0
- [THAILAND] Tajlandia co zabrać1,0
- [THAILAND] Tajlandia pierwszy raz1,0
- [THAILAND] Tajlandia Bangkok co warto wiedzieć1,0
- Wyspy blisko Bangkoku [THAILAND]1,0
- [GEORGIA] Gruzja na własną rękę1,0
- Festiwal wina gruzja [GEORGIA]1,0
- [SCOTLAND] Scotland road trip 1,0
- [PHILPPINES] Filipiny karta sim 1,0
- [MOROCCO] Marrakesz czy warto/wiza? 1,0
- [CAPE VERDE] Cabo Verde Internet 1,0
- [SPAIN] Sagrada Familia w środku1,0
- [SPAIN] Barcelona zimą1,5
- [MOROCCO] Maroko Marrakesz 2,0
- [GEORGIA] Tbilisi top 102,0
- [GEORGIA] Gruzja taniec2,0
- [SCOTLAND] Edynburg przewodnik2,0
- podróż dookoła świata blog3,0
- Muzyka drogi3,8
- [POLAND] rower z sakwami4,0
- [SRI LANKA] Sri Lanka wieloryby4,0
There is around 460 similar queries positioning blog on Google’s first page.
Some of our acheivments
From 2012 to 2019, the blog was called GonimSlonce.pl, which was mainly associated with travel around the world and its consequences. Hence some achievements are associated with this name.
At the beginning of 2020 blog has been rebranded and is now called EWAway.
Companies, institutions and organizations that have trusted us
or through a form below: